Aletsch Glacier Hike
- The Aletsch Glacier is the longest glacier in Europe and is situated in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Follow the frozen river, lined with icy crevasses, down from the Jungfraujoch with an overnight in the Konkordia Hut (2850m / 9350 ft). You don’t need any previous glacier experience for this trip, just a head for heights, surefootedness, good hiking gear and fitness for 6hrs hiking.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to bring:
- Functional mountain clothing that is water resistant, comfortable and breathable. Solid hiking or mountaineering boots. 30l – 40l backpack. Picnic lunch for 2 days (can be purchased at the huts).
- 2 Days (About 5 hours of hiking per day)
- Guiding from a licenced UIAGM mountain guide:
- Accommodation in a mountain lodge with halfboard and field tea Harness and crampons for 2 days.
- Return tickets to Interlaken Ost.
- Weight: max. 120 kg
- Minimum age 14
Meetup Point / Return Point
Coffee Bar of Jungfraujoch
Meetup location Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×