Bungy Jumping Near Prague
- Are you ready for an adrenaline-pumping experience that will take your breath away? Join us for an unforgettable bridge bungee jumping adventure in the picturesque city of Chomutov, located just a stone's throw from Prague and close to the German border. At a towering height of 63 meters, this thrilling jump promises to be the highlight of your Czech Republic visit.
- Your adventure begins at our specialized bungee jumping site on a historic bridge in Chomutov, where you'll be welcomed by our experienced and certified instructors. They will provide you with a thorough safety briefing and ensure that you are properly harnessed and equipped for your leap of a lifetime.
- Once you are geared up and feeling secure, it's time to take that heart-pounding step off the edge. As you plunge 63 meters toward the serene waters below, you'll experience an unparalleled rush of adrenaline and a breathtaking view of the Chomutov landscape. The combination of the stunning natural surroundings and the sheer thrill of the jump make for a truly unforgettable experience.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Types of Jumps:
- Body Bungee Jump: The harness is connected to your body. Your arms and legs are free.
- Ankle Bungee Jump: The harness is connected to your ankle. Generally considered more extreme.
- Tandem Jump: Jump with another person. Maximum weight for this is 160 kg.
- Swing Jump: This is a descent through the Valley of Hacka on a zip-line. You cross the Ohre Valley on fixed ropes which is then followed by an under the bridge penudlum swing. The climax is a spectacular rappel down a vertical cliff. The maximum speed is about 100 km/h. Single or tandem jump - maximum weight 300 kg.
- Videos can be purchased on-site for 1,000 CZK.
- 20 Photos can be purchased on site for 1,000 CZK.
- Photos and videos will be emailed to you.
- Dress according to the weather
- Closed shoes
- Minimum Age: none
- Minimum Weight 20 kg
- Maximum Weight 120 kg
- To be in good condition and not to have any health problems that may be negatively influenced by bungee jumping, such as, but not limited to: heart problems; pregnancy; high blood pressure; circulatory problems; physical movement limitations; eye illness; neurological problems, etc.
- To understand that the jump is performed at his/her own risks.
- Not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or any medicine that could impair his/her judgment.
- That he/she will strictly follow the instructions issued by the Bungy Team. 5. A person over 18 years of age who can prove his / her ID can complete the jump. Younger candidates need the written consent of the parents or guardian who are present at the jump. On the spot is signed the jump insurance according to the Civil Code. If the legal guardian or the parent cannot be present, the jumper is obliged to request this agreement well in advance, print it out, the parents then fill in and sign it - the data must be verified (check point or notary).
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Chomutov, Czech Republic
Chomutov, St. Elišky Krásnohorské
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×