Bungy Jumping Near Prague and Poland
- Prepare to unleash your inner daredevil and embark on a heart-pounding adventure with tower bungee jumping in Harrachov, Czech Republic. Situated near Prague, on the border of Poland, and conveniently close to Wroclaw, this 40-meter-high jump from a ski resort tower promises an exhilarating experience that you'll never forget.
- Your journey into the world of extreme adventure begins at the iconic ski resort tower in Harrachov. Here, our team of experienced, certified instructors will welcome you, providing a comprehensive safety briefing and ensuring that your harness is properly secured. Safety is our top priority, so you can take the plunge with confidence.
- When you're all geared up and ready to go, you'll make the jaw-dropping 40-meter descent from the tower. As you hurtle towards the ground, you'll experience a surge of adrenaline like no other. The combination of the breathtaking mountainous surroundings and the thrill of the jump itself will create memories to last a lifetime.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Types of Jumps:
- Body Bungee Jump: The harness is connected to your body. Your arms and legs are free.
- Ankle Bungee Jump: The harness is connected to your ankle. Generally considered more extreme.
- Videos can be purchased on-site for 1,000 CZK.
- 20 Photos can be purchased on site for 1,000 CZK.
- Photos and videos will be emailed to you.
- Dress according to the weather
- Closed shoes
- Minimum Age: none
- Minimum Weight 20 kg
- Maximum Weight 120 kg
- To be in good condition and not to have any health problems that may be negatively influenced by bungee jumping, such as, but not limited to: heart problems; pregnancy; high blood pressure; circulatory problems; physical movement limitations; eye illness; neurological problems, etc.
- To understand that the jump is performed at his/her own risks.
- Not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or any medicine that could impair his/her judgment.
- That he/she will strictly follow the instructions issued by the Bungy Team. 5. A person over 18 years of age who can prove his / her ID can complete the jump. Younger candidates need the written consent of the parents or guardian who are present at the jump. On the spot is signed the jump insurance according to the Civil Code. If the legal guardian or the parent cannot be present, the jumper is obliged to request this agreement well in advance, print it out, the parents then fill in and sign it - the data must be verified (check point or notary).
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Harrachov, Czech Republic
Větrná 1492, 468 51 Smržovka-Harrachov v Krkonoších, Czechia
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×