Camping & Rafting Near
- Embark on an unforgettable adventure along the magnificent Zambezi River, where you'll experience the thrill of white-water rafting and the breathtaking beauty of Victoria Falls. This multi-day expedition combines exhilarating rapids, stunning landscapes, and serene camping under the African sky. Get ready for an adrenaline-packed journey as you navigate the mighty Zambezi River, while enjoying delicious camp meals and immersing yourself in the natural wonders of Zimbabwe.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Wear typical swimwear and camping clothes. All your equipment will be provided.
- 2.5, 5, or 8 days
- August 27th, September 10th, September 24th, October 8th, October 22nd, November 5th, November 19th, December 3rd, December 17th, January 7th 2024
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- All Camping & Rafting Equipment
- Pickup from Hotel or Airport
- Camping Food
- Trips operate rain or shine
- No-shows receive no refunds under any and all circumstances, including those who arrive after scheduled departures. It is your responsibility to be on time and out at the designated meeting spot.
- Not responsible for personal property, even if (at your request) we put your property into a container while on the river, or property that is left with staff.
- All participants must sign a waiver and release of liability form, and wear our personal flotation device (life jacket) and helmet.
- Cancellations: Single Day Rafting Cancellations received no later than 7:00 a.m. 7 days prior to departure, will be refunded less a service charge. Trips purchased less than 7 days prior to departure are non-refundable, in all or in part, with the exception of multi Day rafting trips. Multi-day rafting trips will receive a 50 percent refund if more than 2 months from the date of departure. Multi-day trips canceled less than 2 months prior to departure date are non-refundable.
- Please Note the Following: Whitewater rafting is a natural adventure, absent of artificial controls over the environment. No whitewater trip is free of risk. The risk of “swims” or flips increases with the difficulty rating, as do the consequences that may result. Please consider carefully the capabilities of yourself and your companions when choosing a trip.
- The whitewater on the Zambezi River is rated by difficulty on a scale of 1-5 where Class 2 is Easy, Class 3 is Moderate, Class 4 is Difficult and Class 5 is More Difficult. Please inquire as to the current conditions and difficulty rating of the trip you are considering.
Directions / Meetup Point
31 Hoàng Sa, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×