- Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zipline into the crystal clear pools, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, money for video and souvenirs.
- 5.5 hours including changing and transport time. 2 hours in the canyon.
- Canyoning equipment, professional guides
- Free drink and snack after the trip
- Free pick up from designated meeting points
- Changing rooms and hot showers available at our main base in Interlaken
- Swimming ability: Recommended but not required
- Fitness: Average
- Minimum age: 14
- Weight: max. 125 kg
- 1 Person Video: A documentary style video starring YOU! CHF 38
- 2-12 Person Video: A documentary style video starring you and your friends. CHF 32 per person
- Group Highlights Video: A short video featuring 2 highlights from the trip. CHF 50 for 2-5 people (CHF 10 for each extra person)
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×