Changhong Bridge SUP
- SUP (Standup Paddleboarding) has gained worldwide popularity. Its stability and ease of control provides limitless possibilities. You can surf, race, cruise, or even practice yoga on the board. Excellent for a family oriented activity. Xiuguluan River is the widest river on the east coast of Taiwan. Cruising down the river you will get to see the beauty of the shores while travelling under the magnificent Changhong Bridge.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 9-10 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Light clothes, swimsuit, contact lenses, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 40 min: Pickup
- Approx. 30 min: Yanliao fisherman’s harbour beach
- Approx. 30 min: Baqi rest stop at coastal highway scenic lookout
- Approx. 30 min: Xinshe rice terrace (or Cape Banshao)
- Approx. 40 min: Shimen March Cave
- Approx. 30 min: Cape Banshao heart statue
- Approx. 90 min: Shitiping Scenic Recreation & BBQ
- Approx. 120 min: SUP @ Changhong Bridge
- Approx. 20 min: Jing Pu Tropic of Cancer landmark
- Approx. 40 min: Amis Tribe Holy Sea Festival Pavilion (Snacks)
- Approx. 90 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, we will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×