Coastal Mountain Motorbiking
- Looking for a one-of-a-kind vacation experience for you or your family? Motorbiking in Yanliao will give you a snapshot of all of Hualien. If you can ride a bicycle, you can safely ride one of our motorbikes. The trip begins with a stunning, panoramic view of the Pacific ocean. Next, turn the throttle and journey into the jungle, up a winding mountain ridge trail for a view of Taiwan’s unique flora and fauna. Finally rest at the top on a small farm, refuel with complimentary snacks and water, and snap pictures of Hualien’s famous mountains from this unique vantage point. Bring your cameras as we’ll be stopping to take pictures all along this magnificent tour of the beautiful Yanliao!
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 6-8 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Long sleeve shirt, and long pants, raincoat, poncho, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 60 min: Pickup
- Approx. 30 min: Departing to the hilltop
- Approx. 60 min: Riding the mountain trail
- Approx. 90 min: Snacks and break
- Approx. 60 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg. Height should exceed 150cm.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, we will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×