Hiking Near Prague Czech Republic
Price / Courses:
Hiking In The Czech Republic
- Explore the most popular natural creations of the National Park, hike to the Narnia movie spots, take a boat ride between sandstone formations and enjoy a full day in nature.
- Hike with our guide through deep forest, along with picturesque sand rock formations to the biggest natural arch in Europe, Pravcicka Gate. Enjoy a boat ride on the Kamenice river where you will see splendid rock formations.
Bohemian Switzerland National Park Hiking
- A professional guide will pick up you in front of your accommodation and take you to Bohemian Switzerland (about 1.5 hours from Prague), where you can enjoy walking in the First Zone of the National Park.
- You will see Pravcická Gate, the biggest natural arch in Europe and enjoy a Kamenice river cruise. You will feel the atmosphere of a unique site where the Chronicles of Narnia movie has been filmed.
- You will enjoy the nature park, which is considered the most beautiful natural formation in the Czech-Saxon Switzerland region.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Minimum Number of People: 2 People
- Location: Meet in front of your accommodation
THINGS TO KNOW:
What To Wear:
- Wear sensible outdoor clothes fit for hiking
- There is no age requirement
- We pick you up at your accommodation and provide round-trip transportation. Just input your address when booking.
- All other information is shown specifically in the activity section.
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Prague Czech Republic
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153 or +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×