Hot Air Balloon Rides Near Barcelona Spain
Price / Courses:
Hot Air Balloon Rides Near Barcelona Spain
- Share the flight with a maximum of 8 people in the basket. You can experience the adventure with family, friends or others passengers. The basket is big enough to make you feel at ease and totally secure. It is the ideal option for a first hot-air balloon flight, with a good price.
- The activity starts at dawn, with the pickup of customers before that. Then, the passengers have the opportunity to help during the preparation of the flight: the setting and inflation of the balloon. When the balloon is up, we take off for a ride which will last more than an hour. The wind is the master of our way up the Catalonian landscapes. The landing marks the end of our ride. The "chase crew" comes to collect the balloon and the passengers. Then we all come back to the launchfield and celebrate the balloon experience with a Cava toast and a special brunch. To finish, passengers will eventually receive a first flight certificate signed by the pilot.
- We operate one flight per day, by the morning only, just after sunrise. Starting time varies according to season, in Summer at 7:00 am and Winter at 8:30 am. The whole activity lasts 3 hours in total, including up to 1 hour 1/4 minutes in flight.
- Flights are on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. We can operate any day if we have a minimum of 4 participants or for those who decide to book the "Exclusive VIP" balloon flight option.
- The flight will take place in the Osona region, taking off from Vic. When flying at low altitude, you will discover the historical city centre of Vic from the sky. When reaching 3,000 feet, you will have the unique opportunity to discover a complete panorama of the region, the majestic Pyrenees’ mountains, the Montserrat rocs and the Montseny mountain.
- The "Discovery Flight" can also be booked for the "Exclusive VIP Flight". This flight is exactly the same, except that you are booking the entire basket. It will be private to you and your group.
- The EXCLUSIVE / VIP option is a privatized balloon ride in order to enjoy the flight with more intimacy. Flying alone, in couple or with friends, the balloon is completely yours. Being only 2 passengers in the basket will give you the opportunity to be taught by the pilot the basis of how to pilot a hot-air balloon and eventually the opportunity to pilot it yourself for a while. In that case, you will fly in a small-sized balloon, the kind of balloon used in competition, much more agile and dynamic than a normal passenger balloon.
- Exclusive VIP Ride: 620 USD, 720 USD, 820 USD for 2, 3, and 4 passengers (total price)
2 Hour Adventure Flight
- The 2 HOUR ADVENTURE BALLOON RIDE invites you to live an amazing balloon experience over Catalonia landscapes. You will discover, from the sky, the countryside of Catalonia, beautiful valleys and emerald forests, between Barcelona and the Pyrenees mountains. You will be floating in the air for 2 hours, a much longer flight in duration than the other standard balloon tours, and finish the adventure with a brunch in a typical Catalonian restaurant. The concept is to head to the take off site according to the weather forecast, for that reason we will keep secret the launch field until last moment .... this is real adventure !
- The activity starts at dawn with the picking up of passengers. Then, the passengers are transferred in our 4WD vehicle to the take off site. Once there, the passengers can help the ballooning team to prepare and inflate the hot air balloon. When the balloon is up, we take off for a 2 hour balloon flight. The wind is the master of our way up the Catalonian landscapes. During the flight, passengers can enjoy a cup of Cava champagne. The landing marks the end of our ride. The "chase crew" comes to collect the balloon and the passengers, then transfers everybody to a local restaurant to have a brunch. To finish, passengers will receive their first flight certificate signed by the pilot.
- We operate all year long on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We can operate any day if we have a minimum of 4 participants.
- We operate one flight per day, by the morning only, just after sunrise. Starting time varies according to season, on summer at 6:00 am and winter at 8:00 am. The whole activity lasts 4 hours in total, including up to 2 hour in flight.
- The exact flying area will be kept secret until the last moment, but we will give you an idea of what you will see from the balloon. According to the pilot´s mood, and the weather, hereafter a piece of famous points of interest : Pla de Busa, the Parador de Vic, the Lluçanès valley area, the surrounding of Manresa, Montserrat mountain, the Sierra del Cadí, the Parador of Cardona, surrounding of Berga city in the pre-Pyrenees, Osona area, Bages area, Montseny Natural Park and even more. We will pick you up and from there you will go into our 4WD trucks and get to the take off site
THINGS TO KNOW:
What To Wear:
- The temperature in the air is about the same as it is on the ground. It may be a bit cool for a dawn flight. You should wear: Solid shoes (no slippers or high-heels please), long pants, light jacket or sweatshirt. If you are sensitive, consider wearing a hat/cap/scarf to protect yourself from the heat of the burners.
- Ballooning is an outdoor activity. Each passenger must be in a good physical condition to participate. You must be able to climb in and out of the basket, or walk out of a field after landing. If you've had any recent surgeries or are concerned, feel free to consult with us.
- The minimum age is 6 years old
- We advise pregnant women not to fly
- Children must be 100 cm tall (3,3 foot), and accompanied by an adult
- Hot-air ballooning is weather dependent. To ensure the flight, we absolutely need to have weak winds (less than 20 kmph) and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions we would offer to passengers alternatives dates.
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Regular Flying Area:
2 Hour Flying Area:
cafeteria Now Pamplona
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153 or +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×