Magical Forest Trail Hike
- Since the witch drove the spirits from their forest homes, turning the joyful forest into a magical world, you have to clear a thousand stage of trails set by the witch to get into the magical Black Forest of the witch in the fairy tale world. You travel around the forest so hard to seek a way out of the Black Forest, eventually you find its way out, after swinging lightly along with the bird songs , you will arrive at the Joyful Grassland to have a bird’s eye view of the emerald valley and the cerulean ocean. Now, it’s time for the must do journey of your life to the magical forest!
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 5-6 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Regular hiking shoes and clothes, water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc.
- Due to the unique characteristics of the Old Zhuilu Road, entrance is limited to 96 persons on weekdays and 156 persons on weekends and holidays. Visitors are required to apply for a park entry permit and a mountain entry permit. If a typhoon or other natural disaster occurs, the trail will be closed and permits for the closed period will be automatically invalidated. Please apply for a new permit once the trail is reopened.
Approx. 30 min: Assemble
Approx. 40 min: Magical forest entrance
Approx. 180 min: Magical forest trail + lemon field + snacks
Approx. 30 min: Seafront park and container store Starbucks
Approx. 30min: Back to Hualien city or Hualien train station
- Suitable for every age.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×