Taroko Xilaan Trail Hike
- Xilaan Trail, an almost forgotten old road hidden on the other side of Taroko Eternal Spring Changchun Shrine, which is not only an ancient quodis arcana, but a traffic main artery for past indigenous peoples. Since it hasn’t been reconstructed, you can glance over the original state of the historical trail and the remains. There is a hilltop terrace in the endpoint of the trail, once there were more than thirty families inhabited here. However, it has been abandoned for more than thirty years. While hiking along the old trail, what comes into views are sceneries of the Pacific Coast, Taroko Eternal Spring Changchun Shrine and Ning’an Bridge. Also, since the ecological landscape here is quite rich, you will certainly be greeted by the sweet birds and insect songs; also, you will pass through a mysterious quodis arcana vent, which is a great place to explore, or just enjoy the mountain breeze and cool off outside the natural vent.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 6-7 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Regular hiking shoes and clothes, water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc..
Approx. 40 min: Assemble
Approx. 40 min: Xilaan trail entrance
Approx. 180~240 min: Hiking in Xilaan trail
Approx. 60 min: Xilaan Christian Assembly
Approx. 60 min: Back to Hualien city or Hualien train station
- Suitable for every age.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×