Kayaking on the Hualien River
- While most people have experienced kayaking around the Taroko Qingshui Cliff, one of the most popular water activities in Hualien, the perfect place for leisurely paddling without motion sickness should be the Hualien River. You can control your kayak at a casual pace when you paddling, or enjoy being carried along by the current. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery while passing by rapid currents, or enjoy the ever evolving scenery at a leisurely pace.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- About 4 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Lightweight clothing, swimsuit, and contact lenses are recommended.
- Approx. 40 min: Pickup
- Approx. 40 min: Reach the start point
- Approx. 30 min: Gear Up and listen to instructions
- Approx. 90 min: Kayaking on the Hualien River
- Approx. 50 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable for every age.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×