Half Day Kayaking Interlaken
- A half day full of fun and adventure that’ll put smiles on the faces of all the family…an important prerequisite: be ready for a splash or two!
Lake Brienz is one of Switzerland’s most beautiful lakes and is a real treat for all the family to explore. Whilst visiting beautiful cliffs, the 12th Century Ringgenberg Castle and secluded beaches, the session focuses on having fun and getting up to mischief! The session lasts 3 hours of which we spend around 2 hours on the water. Be the captain of your own ship, take a swim in the turquoise waters from a hidden beach and test your balance while standing up or Eskimo kissing your boat. The half day is packed full of games and challenges that will leave you all wanting more!
- We start at Bönigen, travelling across the River Lütschine and towards the north shore, where we visit the beautiful cliffs, the old 12th century Ringgenberg castle and hidden beaches along the way. After developing your technique we set off to make a crossing of the 260m deep lake on our way back to Bönigen, where we end with the opportunity to practice some rescue techniques, develop some skills or plays some games.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to bring:
- Swimming wear, a quick drying t-shirt for under the wetsuit, sunglasses, sunhat, sun cream, footwear to be worn in the water (flip flops or quick-drying sneakers for example), change of clothes, drinks and snacks.
- hours together with 2 hours on the water
- Experienced coach with small group sizes (6:1 ratio of clients to coach), top quality equipment including neoprenes and jackets if needed and a photograph package of your time with us on the lake and day ticket to the public swimming pool with heated pools, aqua park on the lake and a beach and lawn area to relax on.
- You do not need to have previous experience
- On Request
Hightide Kayak School, Strandbad Bönigen, Lütschinenstrasse 24, 3806 Bönigen
Directions by bus:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×