Motorbiking At Banana Grove
- Ride up with us for a great view of the Blue Coast & Green Ridge! Traversing from a 3,500 year-old tribal village through thick banana groves, you’ll ascend to the highest point of the mountain trail. Here you will arrive at a lookout with views of the coastal mountain range on one side and the borderless Pacific on the other. Once used by local porters as a transport route, come experience this historic trail by motorbike, with a coastal mountain breeze in your face.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 6-8 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Long sleeve shirt, and long pants, raincoat, poncho, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 40 min: Pickup
- Approx. 40 min: Transport from Hualien to Banana Grove
- Approx. 30 min: Coaching and test ride
- Approx. 240 min: Ride through the trails, reach the lookout, and eat
- Approx. 60 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×