Paragliding Training: Manila Philippines
- Learn to paraglide with us located in near Metro Manila Philippines. With us you can come as a complete paragliding beginner and leave after just 2 weeks with a FAI PPHGA paragliding licence whilst learning in a country with the highest paragliding safety standards in the world.
- Complete beginner to qualified paraglider pilotThis is an intensive paragliding program aimed at people who are complete beginners and would like to leave with a paragliding licence that allows them to fly unsupervised. This comprehensive syllabus combines the beginner course and will take you from your first steps in learning to fly through to being a qualified and confident pilot. This is a world standard qualification equivalent to the international level 2-3.
- Our location allows you to take advantage of the excellent weather conditions for maximum airtime! Many students struggle with the climate or terrain in their home country when trying to complete their pilot qualification but due to our exceptional climate we have almost a 100% success rate for students getting qualified in just 2 weeks.
- The aim of this course is to take you from a complete beginner who has possibly never even seen a paraglider before to a qualified and confident pilot ready to go and discover new and exciting places to fly.
- This course is split into two 5-day courses which run every week from Monday to Friday with a weekend to rest in the middle.
- From complete beginner to getting a paragliding license. We can organize that your pilot license is accompanied with International proficiency card level that it is recognized worldwide.
- 12 days, (Two 5-day courses with a weekend rest in the middle).
- Our regular paragliding courses run every month except rainy season(except July and August). Courses start every Monday to Friday. Please contact us to finalize your schedule. We will fully support you and will organize airport pickup service if needed.
- IntroDay 1: Basic ground training, Simulation for controlling glider
- Day 2 : Ground handling glider for forward and reverse launch
- Day 3 : Ground handling, first solo flying over radio
- Day 4 : Safety clinic, Second solo flying
- Day 5 : Safety clinic, Solo flying, right and left turn
- Day 6: Solo flying – 360 turn right and left
- Day 7 : Solo flying – ridge soaring
- Day 8: Solo flying – ridge soaring repeat
- Day 9: Solo flying – thermal soaring
- Day 10 : Solo flying – thermal soaring repeat
THINGS TO KNOW:
- 20kg - 100kg
- There are no age restrictions
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Note: There are many locations we will fly and train from, but here are two common locations we fly from.
M4MP+8WQ, C6, Road, San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
F6HP+65J, Unnamed Road, Cardona, Rizal, Philippines
- You can reach either of these two locations by public transportation, however, we recommend just taking a taxi to the location.
- Taxi's are not expensive, and will be much more convenient
- Send us a text, and we will help direct you to the location
- It is possible for us to help arrange accommodation for the 2 week course
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×