Paragliding In Colombia: Bogota
- Take flight and see the wonderful views near Bogota Colombia. Our pilots are all licensed and insured, and will guide you throughout the entire process. Once arriving at the meetup point, you will be taken up to the takeoff point. After taking photos, your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing, you will be given a video of the flight. The video will be either emailed to you, or simply uploaded to your phone shortly after the flight.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- Videos and photos are included in the flight.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are typically 15-20 minutes, but can vary depending on the weather.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English, Spanish
- 20kg - 110kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
km 4, Vía Pionono, Sopo, Cundinamarca, Colombia
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×