Paragliding in the Czech Republic
- Take flight and see the wonderful views of Eastern Czech Republic! Our pilots are all licensed and insured, and will guide you throughout the entire process. The location is easiest to drive to, but guests can still take a train or bus to nearby Koprivnice. After taking photos, your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing, you will be given a video of the flight to purchase if you like. The video will be either emailed to you, or simply uploaded to your phone shortly after the flight.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes. All equipment is provided.
- Once arriving, expect to be around for 1-2 hours.
- Flight times vary depending on the course. Basic flights are 5-10 minutes, thermic flights are 15-25 minutes, and extra long flights are 30-50 minutes.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Czech
- 20kg - 105kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
Hřbitovní 1029, Kopřivnice 74221, Česká Republika
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×