Paragliding Near Genoa / Milan Italy
Activity Description / Flight Courses:
- Soar high above the stunning landscapes of Alessandria and Piva, located between Genoa and Milan in Italy, with our tandem paragliding activity! Experience the thrill of flying in a two-seater paraglider with an experienced pilot and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, forests, and valleys. This is a must-do activity for thrill-seekers and those looking for a unique way to explore the Italian countryside.
- The scenery of the area is simply stunning. From high up in the sky, you'll be able to see the rolling hills of the Piedmont region, the winding river Po and the Alps in the distance. The beautiful countryside provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable paragliding experience. Book now and experience the breathtaking beauty of Italy from a whole new perspective!
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but are typically around 10 minutes long.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- Please note that we will notify you of the exact meetup location the day before the flight based on the weather forecast.
- English and Italian
- 15kg - 100kg
- Age: 4-99 years old
- Professional and highly experienced pilots
- Safety equipment
- Passenger Insurance
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Location / Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×