Paragliding San Francisco USA
- Take flight and see the wonderful views of the San Francisco coast! We will soar over Mussel Rock Park and the shores of the Pacific Ocean. This is one of the most ideal paragliding locations in the world. The constant ocean breeze allows us to fly for extended periods of time. Our pilots are all licensed and insured, and will guide you throughout the entire process. Once arriving at the meetup point, you will be taken up to the takeoff point. After taking photos, your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing, you will be given a video of the flight if you chose to buy it. The video will be either emailed to you, or simply uploaded to your phone shortly after the flight.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- Videos, photos, and 2 short video clips of the flight can be added on for 40 USD.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are typically 20 minutes, but can vary depending on the weather.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English, Spanish
- 20kg - 110kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×