Tandem Paragliding in Queenstown
- You and your pilot will be foot launched from Coronet Peak located just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of town. There will be a courtesy shuttle to pick you up from town and drive you to one of the launch areas ranging from 3,800 feet to 5,500 feet high. The highest commercial take-off in New Zealand.
Your pilot will gently guide you through the steps required to become airborne so you can enjoy the breath taking views from Coronet Peak across the Queenstown Surroundings. Your friendly and professional team of tandem pilots are highly experienced and will ensure your experience will be one to remember!
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but usually flights are 10-20 minutes long.
- If you're accompanying a fare-paying passenger, come along for the ride and enjoy the panorama (on a space-available basis).
- Photos and Videos are available using a GoPro that captures you, your pilot and the amazing scenery around you. They are available to purchase on landing.
- You will be required to complete a waiver and medical condition disclosure form.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- 20kg - 120kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown
Directions to the meetup location:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×