Tandem Paragliding in Taiwan (Wanli)
Join us for a tandem flight in Wanli Taiwan with a professional pilot. Longer flights now possible with takeoffs and landings done from the beach (pulled up high by a boat). Directions, other activities, and all other details are listed below.
- Take flight and see the wonderful views of Wanli Taiwan! Once arriving at the meetup point, you will be setup on the beach for takeoff. Your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing back at the beach, you will be given a video of the flight. The video will be either emailed to you, or simply uploaded to your phone shortly after the flight.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- J F M A M J J A S O N D (Year Round)
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but usually flights are 5-10 minutes long.
- We will meet you at "Green Bay Beach". Find the signs or call when you arrive.
- English and Chinese
- 20kg - 105kg
- There are no age restrictions
- For longer flights, takeoffs and landings are now usually done from the beach. This means a a line will be attached from a boat to you. The boat will pull you up into the sky. Once a sufficient altitude is reached, the line is released and free flying begins.
Directions / Meetup Point
Green Bay Beach Taiwan
Kuo Kuang Bus Station (King Bus Station)
Directions from Taipei:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×