Parasailing: Gold Coast Australia
- If you are looking to scale the heights of adventure, look no further than parasailing. With over twenty-five years of experience delivering safe, exciting parasailing experiences on the Broadwater, you are in the best hands possible. With the most experienced skippers on the Gold Coast we have the expertise to dip those little toes of yours into the water for some extra fun & excitement!!
- After the boat reaches the fly zone on the Broadwater, it will be time to make your way to the platform at the back to get ready for your flight. One of our experienced deckhands will fit your harness and clip you into the parachute. The skipper will gauge the conditions, and when they are perfect, you will be released high into the sky (at a controlled rate) to begin your parasailing adventure.
- Once you are high enough to touch the clouds, the skipper will follow the thermals across the Broadwater to ensure you have a memorable, magical parasailing flight. There is nothing quite like flying, so be prepared to feel your cares slip away as you drift softly on the warm air currents and drink in the gorgeous views below.
- While you are in the air, you will have 360° views ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and Wave Break Islands and around to the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland, including Springbrook and Tambourine Mountains. There is usually plenty to see in the water as well, as schools of fish, pelicans and other water birds are in abundance on the Broadwater. Our clients have reported spotting bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles and even the odd dugong in the past.
- Parasailing is a disability-friendly activity. We can easily accommodate the needs of a guest with impairment to ensure they have the opportunity to experience the wonder of flight, and the beauty of the Gold Coast area.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress accordingly. Wear a proper bathing suit that is unlikely to slip off. Plenty of sunscreen is always recommended.
- Minimum age is 6 years old and anyone 11 and under must fly with an adult
- Weight: Minimum weight is 22kgs and maximum combines weight is 200kgs.
- Solo Weight: Maximum is 120kgs and the minimum is 60kgs (please note if you are flying solo, we may need to add an extra person in certain weather conditions)
- Airtime: 8-10 minutes
- Boat Time: Approximately 1.15 hours
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- Full refund if notified 48 hours before the activity
- $20 fee to reschedule 24-48 hours before the activity
Directions / Meetup Point
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×