Rafting Near Mont blanc Italy
- No prior experience is necessary.
- The best white water experience in the Alps! Navigate the highest section of the Dora Baltea with the strongest rapids, at the foot of Mont Blanc.
- Pure fun, best shared with others. Live nature and adventure on the Dora Baltea. The river has a space for everyone, from 7 to 70 years old! We offer rafting programs suitable for all ages, tastes, level of experience, starting from 2 hours to one entire day, weekend, or a full week.
- Our guides, certified by the Federazione Italiana Rafting, provide you with the necessary safety instructions and lead you through the whole adventure.
- Rafting is a great adventure for the whole family. There is an easy and fun section, ideal for you and your kids and for those who want to enjoy nature in a more calm way. If your children are too little, there is a playground nearby. On demand, we provide baby sitting service.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to bring:
- bathing suite / shorts
- T-shirt in capilene, fleece or wool (not cotton) to wear under the wetsuit
- towel and what you like to take a hot shower
- warm clothing, do not forget that we are in the mountains!
- neoprene wetsuit
- neoprene boots
- protective jacket for splashing
- paddle, raft and… Guide
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Italian
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Rte Mont Blanc, 4, 11010 Pré-Saint-Didier AO, Italy
Location / Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×