Rafting Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- A full-day rafting trip and bush picnic on the Zambezi River in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, promise an adventure-filled day in one of nature's most awe-inspiring settings. Brace yourself for an adrenaline rush as you conquer challenging rapids, surrounded by breathtaking gorges and landscapes. Afterward, enjoy a well-deserved bush picnic in a serene location, taking in the beauty of the Zambezi River's surroundings. This unforgettable experience seamlessly combines excitement, natural wonders, and peaceful moments, leaving you with lasting memories of your time in Zimbabwe.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Wear typical swimwear. All your equipment will be provided.
- Around 7 Hours
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- Pickup from your hotel
- All equipment
- Bush Picnic
- Trips operate rain or shine
- No-shows receive no refunds under any and all circumstances, including those who arrive after scheduled departures. It is your responsibility to be on time and out at the designated meeting spot.
- Not responsible for personal property, even if (at your request) we put your property into a container while on the river, or property that is left with staff.
- All participants must sign a waiver and release of liability form, and wear our personal flotation device (life jacket) and helmet.
- Cancellations: Single Day Rafting Cancellations received no later than 7:00 a.m. 7 days prior to departure, will be refunded less a service charge. Trips purchased less than 7 days prior to departure are non-refundable, in all or in part, with the exception of multi Day rafting trips. Multi-day rafting trips will receive a 50 percent refund if more than 2 months from the date of departure. Multi-day trips canceled less than 2 months prior to departure date are non-refundable.
- Please Note the Following: Whitewater rafting is a natural adventure, absent of artificial controls over the environment. No whitewater trip is free of risk. The risk of “swims” or flips increases with the difficulty rating, as do the consequences that may result. Please consider carefully the capabilities of yourself and your companions when choosing a trip.
- The whitewater on the Zambezi River is rated by difficulty on a scale of 1-5 where Class 2 is Easy, Class 3 is Moderate, Class 4 is Difficult and Class 5 is More Difficult. Please inquire as to the current conditions and difficulty rating of the trip you are considering.
Directions / Meetup Point
31 Hoàng Sa, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×