Guangfu Forest Motorbiking
- The Guangfu motorbiking route winds 21 kilometers up one of Hualien’s most famous and most beautiful forest trails. Turn the throttle and zip up through the cool mountain air, passing waterfalls and lanky palm trees to a altitude of 1,200 meters above sea level, from which distant mountains and lush valleys are just waiting to be instagrammed. Bring your loved one for a romantic view, your secret crush if you wish to have them fall madly for you, or your friends if you’ve already been left and need mother nature to console your bruised and bleeding heart. This trip is for the thrill-seeker, site-seer, nature lover, photographer, or just the average person looking to live a little.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 8-10 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Long sleeve shirt, and long pants, raincoat, poncho, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 40 min: Pickup
- Approx. 60 min: Transfer to Guanfu Jilitan Lake
- Approx. 30 min: Sightseeing at GeelyTan
- Approx. 30 min: Riding Instructions
- Approx. 90 min: Riding the forest trail
- Approx. 90 min: Picnic at Picturesque spot
- Approx. 60 min: Riding back to the trail head
- Approx. 60 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg. Height should exceed 150cm.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.
- If there is subsequent price differences, we will refund or request for payment.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×