Sea Kayaking At Qingshui Cliff
- Qingshui Cliff is located between Heping and Chongde, and stretches for 21 kilometers. The Great Cliff of Qingshui is particularly steep, and is located 5 kilometers from the sea. It is one of the most majestic views in the Taroko National Park, and one of the top 10 scenic spots in Taiwan according to the Taiwanese Forestry Bureau. In the past, you could only drive between cliffs and the ocean. Today you will get a unique and stunning view of the cliffs from the vantage point of the Pacific Ocean, as well as a trip along roads built in ancient times. After safety instructions on the beach, you are free to paddle out to encounter at once the boundless ocean and dangerous beauty of the towering cliffs.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- About 4-6 Hours
- Check the map and address shown below
- English and Chinese
- Lightweight clothing, swimsuit, and contact lenses are recommended.
- Approx. 30 min: Pickup
- Approx. 40 min: go to Qinshui Cliff
- Approx. 30 min: Gear Up and listen to instructions
- Approx. 90 min: Kayaking to Qingshui Cliff and take photos
- Approx. 60 min: Return to Hualien City
- Minimum of 2 people is required
- Suitable for every age.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.
- If there is subsequent price differences, we will refund or request for payment.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×