- On the less traveled coastal highway from Hualien to Taitung, lies the magnificent seaside mountain ranges. This activity brings you on a road trip to all the scenic spots where you will experience some of the best standup paddle that Taiwan has to offer. SUP (Standup Paddle) is a popular water sport in Taiwan, combining the best of surfing and kayaking. Come tryout the unique experience of both at this exclusive scenic location! There are numerous scenic places along the coastline that are less well known. Travel with us to discover the prestige forests, walk the sandy beaches, and chase wonderful times between the waves.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 8-10 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Light clothes, swimsuit, contact lenses, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 30 min: Pickup
- Approx. 30 min: Baqi rest stop at coastal highway scenic lookout
- Approx. 30 min: Xinshe rice terrace (or Cape Banshao)
- Approx. 30 min: Shimen March Cave
- Approx. 40 min: Shitiping Scenic Recreation
- Approx. 20 min: Jing Pu Tropic of Cancer landmark
- Approx. 30 min: Pakelang Boat House
- Approx. 60 min: Baxiandong Archaeological Site (Lunch box)
- Approx. 120 min: SUP experience
- Approx. 30 min: Amis Tribe Holy Sea Festival Pavilion (Snacks)
- Approx. 120 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- 6 – 12 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×