4-Hour Morning Taipei Cycling Tour
- Experience Taipei the way the locals do, by bike. We start the day with a traditional Taiwanese breakfast, and then pedal around historic streets, traditional markets, grand architecture, immaculate temples, and more! Listen to fun facts from your guide about the culture and history of the city as you go. This tour is a great way to orient yourself on your first day in the city, or see the sights if you only have a short time to visit.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- A local guide, breakfast, coffee, bottled water, a helmet, and of course the bicycle.
- 4 Hours
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Chinese
- Traditional Breakfast Eatery- We begin our ride with an included and hearty breakfast of danbing, dumplings, youtiao, soy milk, scallion pancakes, sesame cakes, and more!
- ShuangLian- Morning Market- A traditional street market where locals come to buy produce, meats, clothes, and other necessities.
- WunChang Temple- A Daoist temple dedicated to a deity of culture and literature that is nestled inside the morning market
- DiHua Historical Street- A 19th-century riverside trading hub for herbs, medicines, dried goods, fabrics, teas, and other products.
- Xiahai Temple- A festive temple often visited by those seeking to improve their love life. Delicious free tea is generously offered here.
- Danshui Riverside Bikeway- Spacious and scenic bike path along an expansive river with open skyline views.
- Longshan Temple- The most famous, and arguably the most alluring, temple in Taipei.
- Presidential Office Building- Built by the colonial Japanese, this building now serves as the office of Taiwan's leader.
- Jing Fu (East) Gate- Reconstructed east gate of the wall that once enclosed the capital city.
- CKS Memorial Hall- A grandiose memorial dedicated to the former leader of Taiwan and the Chinese Nationalist Party. Stay and watch the changing of the guards!
- We end the tour back at the starting point at Taipei Bike Tours Office.
Directions / Meetup Point
No. 300, Minquan West Rd. Datong District, Taipei City
Directions to the meetup location:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×