Taroko National Park Hikes
- Since you can only realize the beauty of Taroko by firsthand experience, come and experience the relaxed pace hiking tour with us! In the numerous scenic trails of Taroko National Park, you can choose from: Xiaozhuilu Trail+Shakadang Trail, Swallow Grotto(Yanzikou) Trail, Jiuqudong(Tunnel of Nine Turns) Trail, Lyushui Heliu trail, Xiangde Temple, Tpedu Trail, Baiyang Trail, etc. Walk along with and savor the secret workings of Mother Nature.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- About 8 Hours (500 TWD for every extra hour spent in the park)
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Regular hiking shoes and clothes, water, sunscreen, insect repellent, poncho, umbrella, etc..
- Approx. 30 min: Assemble
- Approx. 40 min: To Taroko NP
- Approx. 6 hours: Choose Either one (A or B): A. Xiaozhuilu trail & Shakadang trail (180min - 200min) or B. Baiyang waterfall trail (150min).Choose two sightseeing routes:-Swallow Grotto (50min, Jiuqudong(Tunnel of Nine Turns) (60min), Lyushui Heliu trail (40 ~ 60min), Xiangde Temple (50min), Tpedu Trail (40min), or Eternal spring shrine trail.
- Approx. 40 min: Back to hotels in Hualien city or Hualien train station
- Suitable for every age.
- Parental company required for children between 6 to 12 years old
- For your safety, please ensure that you’re in good physical health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Rescheduling can be made between 4 to 6 days prior of activity (excluding actual day). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- Price difference that occur after changes will be topped up or refunded.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after changes are made.
- Last minute requests for date change on actual day of activity will not be accepted
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×