- Experience the valley rainforest trails and abundant greeneries. Don't worry about riding a dirt bike for the first time, as you will have an instructor who will guide you and help you to operate the bike. The trail you will take brings you to the coastal valley between Hualien and Taitung, passing through the magnificent coastal mountain ranges covered in thick forrest greeneries. Turn your throttle up through Totoro Forest Trail, inhaling the freshness from natural phytoncide, and venturing across the melon farm by the creek. Let’s embrace the dreamlike forest and farmland on a joyful motorbike ride.
Itinerary / THINGS TO KNOW:
- Free Hualien City area pick up, gear, snacks, travel insurance, and a tour guide
- 5-7 Hours
- Please list the address of where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up in Hualien.
- English and Chinese
- Long sleeve shirt, and long pants, raincoat, poncho, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Approx. 40 min: Pickup
- Approx. 40 min: Transport from Hualien to Totoro Forest
- Approx. 150 min: Coaching and riding through Totoro Forest, Watermelon Field, Hualien River, and a rice field
- Approx. 40 min: Snacks and break
- Approx. 40 min: Return to Hualien City
- Suitable only for ages 12 and above.
- 12 – 15 years old requires accompanying parents.
- Due to safety measures, please ensure that you’re in physically good health. This activity is not suitable for participants with prevailing heart conditions, chronic illnesses, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, epilepsy and pregnancy. Please do not register.
- Rider weight limit: 100kg.
- Activities may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions to deliver a safe and satisfying experience to all participants.
- Do not explore danger zones unaccompanied in case of any accidents.
- Please follow the instructions issued by the tour guide or instructor when encountering bad weather or unforeseen conditions.
- Always stay together as a team and keep a lookout for each other. Do not venture off on your own.
- We reserve the right to defer or cancel a scheduled tour due to unforeseen circumstances such as typhoons, earthquakes or storms,
- Changes due to unforeseen circumstances will be notified via phone calls.
- Cancel 8 days prior: Full Refund
- Cancel 3 – 7 days prior: 80 percent refund
- Cancel 2 days prior: 50% refund
- Cancel 1 day prior or on the day: No Refund
- Cancellation due to unforeseen factors initiated by the company: Full Refund
- Your booking can be changed 6 days prior to departure (excluding departure date). However, a change can be made only once and is limited to activities from the same organizer.
- If there is subsequent price differences, we will refund or request for payment.
- Cancellation is not accepted for rescheduled booking.
- No changes accepted on the day of activity.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×