Via Ferrata Mürren / Lauterbrunnen
- The Mürren Via Ferrata is absolutely unique in the world and is situated right below the picturesque mountain village of Mürren. Come and taste some special agent James Bond 007 air...
- The mountain guide will meet you at Stäger Sport in Mürren where you receive the technical equipment necessary. At the start of the Via Ferrata there will be some instructions on how to use the technical equipment as well as a thorough safety briefing. And off we are! The initial part is easy but soon we come up to the „Hammerecke“ (hammer corner) where we will have lots of thin air under our feet . We continue past the base jumping platform and negotiate the next part gliding along on a zip line (flying fox, Tyrolean traverse). Finally an airy suspension bridge takes us across the void of the Mürrenbach gorge - a 400m drop below our feet.... Congratulations, you did it! From Gimmelwald we take the cable car either back up to Mürren or down to Stechelberg.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to bring:
- Warm clothing depending on the weather
- Hiking shoes
- 3-4 Hours
- Weight: max. 120 kg
- Minimum age 14
Meetup location Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×