Paragliding Near Innsbruck
- Experience the dream of flying - Tandem Paragliding with professionals! Enjoy a very special kind of experience with your tandem pilot under the motto "Only flying is more beautiful". Discover the most beautiful places in the Tyrolean mountains from a bird's eye view.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Cable Car Ticket (€ 14.-)
- Photos & videos can be booked on site (€ 30.-)
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions and the flight course you choose
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and German
- 15kg - 110kg
- Age: 6-99 years old
- Flight equipment
- Loan shoes and jackets
- Flight diploma
- Total duration approx. 60 min
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
Valley station of the Elferbahnen
Moos 12, 6167 Neustift im Stubaital, Österreich
Location / Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×