Tandem Paragliding Wolfgangsee
Activity Description / Flight Courses:
- Time to take off! Experience the feeling of freedom on a paragliding as you soar from the Zwölferhorn. We fly over the turquoise waters of Wolfgangsee, admire the beautiful shoreline, the individual islands and the impressive Falkensteinwand. Experience a unique view of the Salzkammergut from above.
- Classic: The CLASSIC flight lasts up to 20 minutes and can be carried out in any season. Our flight leads from the top of the mountain down to the landing site. In between you can enjoy the wonderful view.
- Classic Plus: With the CLASSIC PLUS flight we use the natural updrafts (thermals) and fly 20-45 minutes. If the thermals are not sufficient for the longer flight, the cheaper CLASSIC flight will automatically be charged.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions and the flight course you choose
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and German
- 15kg - 110kg
- Age: 6-99 years old
- Professional and highly experienced pilots
- Height difference of at least 1,000 meters
- Safety equipment
- Passenger Insurance
Directions / Meetup Point
Zwölferhorn Seilbahn, Konrad-Lesiak-Platz 3, 5340 St. Gilgen
Location / Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×