Tandem Paragliding: Königssee
Activity Description / Flight Courses:
- While tandem flying in Berchtesgaden, we oversee the emerald green Königssee as a whole from the air. Discover the towering Watzmann, the western shore of the lake with the pilgrimage chapel of St. Bartholomä, the village Schönau am Königsee and in the north the Kehlsteinhaus. Free as a bird, we fly over the Berchtesgaden National Park with all its sights and experience everything from a unique perspective.
- Classic: The CLASSIC flight lasts up to 20 minutes and can be carried out in any season. Our flight leads from the top of the mountain down to the landing site. In between you can enjoy the wonderful view.
- Classic Plus: With the CLASSIC PLUS flight we use the natural updrafts (thermals) and fly 20-45 minutes. If the thermals are not sufficient for the longer flight, the cheaper CLASSIC flight will automatically be charged.
- Premium: On the PREMIUM flight we use the natural updrafts (thermals) and then fly to the surrounding mountains. We reach prominent mountain peaks and have deep insights into the wonderful mountain landscape. The flight takes 45-60 minutes. The flight can only be carried out on days with thermals. If this is not sufficient for the longer flight, the cheaper CLASSIC flight will automatically be charged.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions and the flight course you choose
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and German
- 15kg - 110kg
- Age: 6-99 years old
- Professional and highly experienced pilots
- Height difference of at least 1,000 meters
- Safety equipment
- Passenger Insurance
Directions / Meetup Point
Jennerbahnstraße 18, 83471 Schönau am Koenigssee, Germany
Location / Address:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×