Tandem Skydiving Prague
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Czech Republic by jumping from 4,200 meters (15,000 feet) with a professional tandem pilot. The entire jump is recorded by a cameraman. Meet near the old town square in Prague, and be driven one hour to the private airport. Next you will go through a 10-15 minute training course with your tandem pilot. You will be flown up to 4,200 meters when you jump out of the plane and free-fall for approximately 1 minute before the shoot opens and you glide back to the groud for about 5-6 minutes before landing safely on your butt.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes. All equipment is provided.
- From the Prague Old Town Square and back, it is approximately 3-5 hours long.
- You will free-fall for approximately 1 minute and glide for approximately 6 minutes.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Czech
- 20kg - 105kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
Dlouhá street 6, Prague 1
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×