Indoor Surfing in Korea
- Enjoy wake surfing near Seoul. The facility is easy to reach on the "Kyungchun" subway line. Ideal for beginners and advanced surfers who want to find a way to surf even in the winter. The facility is open to until 9 p.m. Sunday through Friday, and until 12:00 a.m. on Saturday. If you do not have the proper clothing, you can rent wakesurfing clothes for 10,000 won upon arrival. you can also experience the climbing wall nearby for 10,000 won.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- J F M A M J J A S O N D (Year Round)
- Upon arrival, you can also use the climbing wall for 10,000 won. Pictures are shown above.
- In the Summer, guests can go water-skiing, wake-boarding, tubing, and experience other water sports.
- Bring a swimsuit, but if you do not have, you can rent for 10,000 won.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Directions to the facility are shown below.
- English and Korean
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
- Wake Surfing 1 hours: 35 USD (40,000 won)
- Wake Surfing 2 hours: 52 USD or (60,000 won)
- Wake Surfing 3 hours: 70 USD or (80,000 won)
Write Review ×