Tandem Paragliding in Yangpyeong
- Take flight and see the wonderful views of Yangpyeong South Korea! Our pilots are all licensed and insured, and will guide you throughout the entire process. This location is a bit more convenient for guests in Seoul, as it is located on the Seoul subway line. Once arriving in Yangpyeong (Asin Subway Station), you will be driven up to the takeoff point. After taking photos, your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing, you will be given a video of the flight. The video will be either emailed to you, or simply uploaded to your phone shortly after the flight.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but usually flights are 10-15 minutes long.
- We will meet you at the subway station called "Asin Station". See directions below for more details.
- English and Korean
- 20kg - 110kg
- There are no age restrictions
Directions / Meetup Point
Destination: Yangpyeong (Asin Station)
Directions from Seoul:
Address of the Meetup Point:
GC7V+H7 Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
GC7V+H7 Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
What should i wear?
There is no special clothing that needs to be worn for paragliding, but we recommend long pants and proper shoes. Please no sandals or high heels.
What is the height and weight limit?
There is no height limit, but the your weight needs to be between 20-110 kilograms.
How long is the flight?
Typically flight times are 10-15 minutes. We always try to give people the longest flight we can. If the weather is good, it's not uncommon to have flights of over 30 minutes. From driving up the mountain to flying to the landing zone usually takes about an hour.
What if the flight needs to be cancelled?
If the flight needs to be cancelled due to strong wind or rain, then you will be informed two days prior to your scheduled flight via email. Please be sure to check for this. We are always keeping a close watch on the forecast, however, cancellations do happen. We can reschedule your flight, or you can choose to receive a full refund of your deposit within 2-3 business days.
What is the best season to fly?
We fly all year. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter are all great times to fly.
What is the age limit?
There is no age limit. Anyone with an interest in paragliding with us can fly. If you are under the age of 18, we will need consent from a parent or guardian.
Is paragliding dangerous?
Statistically paragliding is no more dangerous than driving a car. All of our pilots have many years of flying experience, and all of their equipment is regularly inspected.
Do I need to purchase special insurance?
All of our pilots are insured already. This means if any sort of injury did occur, your pilots paragliding insurance would cover the cost of any injury to you.
Should I bring my camera?
Sure why not? More photos to enjoy the experience would be great. Your pilot will have a GoPro camera for you to hold during your flight. After the flight, the pilot will send you the video and photos of the experience.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Full refund if notified 24 hours before the scheduled activity.
- Full refund if cancelled due to the weather conditions
How important is the weather?
The weather is very important to paragliding. Safety is our first priority, so we will be checking the weather regularly. We will notify customers at least 2 days prior to the scheduled flight if cancellations need to be made.
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp or KakaoTalk if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×