Tandem Flight In Hong Kong
- Once arriving at the meetup point, we will drive up the mountain, then hike for 30 minutes to the top of the mountain. From there we will assess the weather conditions before taking off. Once ready, your pilot will do all the work. You will be strapped into all of the equipment (provided by us) before taking off. You will just need to hold the action camera during the flight. Usually your pilot will land on the beach. Please be aware of possible delays from weather conditions. Your pilot will be from the club "Highfly Paragliding". If you are close to 105kg, your flight time may be limited.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear and bring:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear some sport shoes (hiking shoes). Bring bottled water, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and wear long pants. Bringing a snack is also a good idea.
- 2-3 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but typically flights are 10-20 minutes.
- Meetup and landing locations are shown below.
- English and Chinese
- 20kg - 105kg
- There are no age restrictions
- J F M A M J J A S O N D (Year Round)
Meetup Point / Landing Location:
Note: We will choose one of these three locations a few days before the scheduled flight based on the weather conditions. We will notify you of the chosen location.
Schek O (Dragon Back): Lan Nai Wan Trailhead Locatio
Shek O Rocky Beach
Ma On Shan: NR84 bus stop 馬鞍山村總
Take-Off And Landing Location
Ngong Ping Viewing Point (Ma On Shan馬鞍山昂平take off point
Note: The take-off and landing locations are the same. Guests can also meet at the take-off location if they choose to hike and meet us up there.
Lantau: 伯公坳GPS Pak Kung Au
Note: For this meetup location, you can walk 1 minute towards Gazabo (Sunset Peak Way).
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
- WeChat: jgolds11
- Price: 2,500 HKD.
- Deposit: To reserve the training, you will need to make a deposit of $38 USD (300 HKD) by booking online. The remaining 2,200 HKD can be paid upon arrival
Write Review ×