Abseil in Cape Town
- Step off the top, at 1,000 meters above sea level, and Abseil into pure vertical space.
This is the world’s original highest commercial abseil. You are surrounded by awesome views with Robben Island, Lions Head, The Twelve Apostles and Camps Bay as the back drop and the deep blue Atlantic at your feet.
You can book any day weather permitting between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm. Overall experience will take about an hour.
Included in that time frame is the safety demonstration, harnessing up, doing the abseil and a 30 minute hike to get back on top of the mountain.
- Signing and Harnessing up
- A Safety briefing
- Accessing the Abseiling site
- Doing the Abseil
- A pleasant hike back to the to the top
- Take the lift down the mountain (not included in the price)
- **No experience is needed, the guides show you the ropes and talk you through the whole process
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Wear typical hiking clothes. Be sure to wear closed-toe-shoes and bring a jacket, as it can get cool at the top of the mountain.
- 1 Hour
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Afrikaans
- Maximum weight is 120 kg.
- There are no age or height restrictions
- Minimum Age: 10 years
- Fitness Level: Average
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: No Experience Required
- Return Cable Ticket
Directions / Meetup Point
Meetup Point: Top of Table Mountain
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
Tafelberg Rd, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×