Tandem Paragliding in Cape Town
- Take flight and see the wonderful views of Signal Hill, Table Mountain, and the rest of the Cape Town area! Our pilots are all licensed and insured, and will guide you throughout the entire process. Once arriving at the meetup point, you will be taken up to the takeoff point. After taking photos, your pilot will strap you into a comfortable harness, and a few bold steps are all you need. Your pilot will do all the work. You will just need to hold the camera and sit back and relax. After flying high and landing, you will be taken back to the meetup location. If you like, you can purchase a video of the flight. The video can be given to you on an SD card, or simply uploaded to your phone.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and close-toe-shoes.
- 1 Hour
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but usually flights are 10-15 minutes long.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Afrikaans
- 25kg - 110kg
- There are no age restrictions
- Pregnant women are unfortunately not allowed for this activity.
- Children under 18yrs must have an adult present to sign indemnity forms.
- People with heart conditions or that have undergone surgery recently must talk to their physical practitioner before booking for our activity.
- For people with limited mobility/physical disabilities please arrange accordingly with the team beforehand to ensure a smooth experience.
Directions / Meetup Point
Meetup Point 1: Signal Hill
Meetup Point 1
Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Meetup Point 2: Lion's Head Hiking Trail
Meetup Point 2
Lion's Head Hiking Trail, Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 9853 8153
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×