Downhill Scooter Tour: Cape Town
- A Unique way to Experience Cape Town’s Table Mountain. This 5 km track will take you on an adventurous off road track down the side of Signal Hill into Bo Kaap. The Experience continues as you are transported to Table Mountain for your final run down a single track off this world famous land mark!
- We start at Table Mountain’s Lower Parking Area just off Kloof Nek Road. This is at the Table Mountain Info Office and there is plenty of safe parking.
- After guests are fitted out with their helmets and gloves they get transported to the top of Signal Hill for their 1st Downhill Run. The trip is not only fun but also informative as the guides will keep you entertained with info about the area as well!
- We get picked up in Bo Kaap by the driver and then we head for the main run down Table Mountain from Dead Man’s tree all the way down to Deer Park where the driver will pick us up again and bring us back to the starting point at Lower Table Mountain.
- Scooters are non-motorized making this eco friendly. These Swiss designed scooters are used in the Alps during the summer season on the ski slopes when the snow is gone. All trips are guided by professional qualified guides.
- 2 Runs – 1 x Down Signal Hill and 1 x Down Table Mountain’s side.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Closed shoes and a windbreaker jacket
- Sunblock and cash if you wish to buy photos from the trip (R250).
- 2 Hours
- Children older than 10 can drive their own Scooter. Children between 4 and 9 can go as Passengers
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Afrikaans
- There is no weight limit
- 110cm is the minimum height requirement
- Minimum Age: 4 years
- Fitness Level: None Required
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: No Experience Required
- Full refund if notified 5 days before the scheduled activity.
- 50 percent charge on the total price if notified 24 hours to 4 days in advance.
- Charged in full if notified less than 24 hours in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather.
Directions / Meetup Point
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153 or +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11
Write Review ×